Take your conditioning to the next level and gain the heart of a Champion!
Cardio is important in all combat sports, so skipping rope is welcomed part of any training regimen. The sleek metal and foam handles allows for a secure grip while increasing intensity. Using stainless steel cables help ensure the longevity and durability of the equipment
Great for footwork in all sports!
How to size your jump rope
- Stand on the middle of the rope with one foot
- Pull the handles straight up making sure the rope is tight and even
- For beginners, the top of the handles should reach close to the shoulder
- For experienced jumpers, the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below
- For double unders, the rope should be shorter, Experiment to see what works for you.
- For most people the top of the handles should reach the chest line for best double under performance
- If the handles extend beyond your shoulders, your rope needs to be shortened
- You can temporarily shorten your rope by loosening, moving and tightening the screws on each side.
- To permanently shorten your rope, you can cut the end pieces
How to use your jump rope
- Look straight ahead to maintain balance.
- Keep body upright and balanced with the weight on the balls of the feet.
- Jump only high enough to clear the rope (1 inch off the ground).
- Land lightly on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides, pointing down at a 45-degree angle.
- Never sacrifice good jumping form for speed.
- Progress slowly.